For your first float, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment so we can give you a tour, explain the process and answer any questions you may have. It is completely normal to feel nervous before your first float but we are always here to help.
Upon entering the float room, remove all clothes and jewelry. Insert your earplugs and take a thorough shower in order to remove all oils, fragrances, and products you may have on your body or in your hair. Do not condition your hair, only shampoo. Conditioner will add unwanted chemicals into your tank.
After your shower, dry your face and slowly enter the tank. Sit down, lie back, stretch out, and off you go. Ideally, you want the tank lid closed for the entire session, but if for any reason you don't feel comfortable right away feel free to leave the lid cracked or wide open. Once you are situated, begin to take deep breaths to help you get settled and release any anxieties you may have. It is important to remember you are in full control at all times! It will take practice to become comfortable, but once you allow yourself to relax and disconnect from the busyness of life, we promise you will never look back.
1) You have hair dye that will bleed when it gets wet. Try the white towel test. Wipe your wet hair with a white towel. If any of your color bleeds, it will also bleed in the tank and we will have to charge you a hefty cleaning fee.
2) You have uncontrolled high or low blood pressure. You will be alone in the float room and we will not know if you've passed out.
3) You have advanced kidney disease. Your body may not metabolize magnesium sulfate as it should and we don't want to risk it.
4) You have any open wounds. They will burn in the tank solution. This also applies to any type of skin tears (recent sexual activity for women!).
5) You have vertigo. You will likely feel dizzy and naseous in the float tank.
6) You've recently shaved. Again, the tank solution will make your skin feel like it is burning.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 24 HOURS ARE CHARGED 50%. NO SHOWS ARE CHARGED 100%.
225 Smithville Church Road Suite 100 Warner Robins, GA 31088
CANCELLATION POLICY: Appointment "No Shows"and cancellations within two hours of your first appointment time will be charged at 100% of purchase price. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours noticed will be charged 50%. If you need to reschedule, we are more than happy to help you do so with at least 24 hours notice.